The Student Note Report Selection page allows you to produce a report showing course-specific student notes.
For information on ADA compatibility, click this link: ADA Compatibility.
1. From the Reports menu, select Student Note Report.
The Student Note Report Selection page is displayed allowing you to enter options for generating the report.
2. The Semester field displays the current semester by default. Click to select another semester for which you want to print the report.
Note: The selected semester affects the courses listed in the Course Section drop down, but it does not affect the notes displayed; the notes are not semester-specific. For example, for a two-semester course, the notes are displayed for the entire year.
3. In the Course Section field, click to select the course section for which you want to print the report. Or, select ALL to produce the report for all of your course sections.
4. Under Note Selection Options, make the following selections:
● In the Student ID autosuggest field, begin typing all or part of the student's ID. As you begin typing the ID, a drop-down list displays students with IDs that match the numbers you have typed. From the drop-down list you can select the student. Or, type ALL to produce the report for all students in the course section. If blank, the report is produced for all students in the course section.
● In the Note Category field, click to select the category of notes you want to view. Or, select ALL to include all categories.
● In the Notes Created By field, click to select a user name to see only notes entered by the selected user. Or, select ALL to include notes from all users.
5. Under Viewing Options, make the following selections:
● If you want to print one course per page, select Page break between courses. Otherwise, the data will print continuously.
● In the Sort Order field, indicate if you want the report sorted by note category or user name.
6. To produce the report, click Generate. The report opens in a new window, and you can print the report from that window.
● The report selection page remains open on your desktop.
● View the Student Course Note Report Help page for information about the report.